8.25.2011

photography : look at a bright sky

today, I went to Sao Ching Cha (it's such one of landmarks in Thailand), after I finished my English class :) it's so long time that I have no time to do like this, so I'm freakin' happy !
walking around Sao Ching Cha and taking photos like crazy lol
oh one thing, I have a chance to visit Sutat temple (Wat Sutat) which is beside Sao Ching Cha after I've not visited some temples for many years haha. and I realize that a temple is so charm because of unique quietness.

okie, let's see my viewpoint behind lens. hope you like 'em :)




แดดแรง


แหงนหน้ามองท้องฟ้า


ใครว่าเหลืองกับแดงอยู่ด้วยกันไม่ได้ ?


ห้ามทุกอย่าง


ที่สูง

แสง-เงา


แสบตา 


บินผ่าน


ขอเกาะด้วย :)


เปลี่ยนมุม 


แสงสว่างที่ยังไม่ถึงเวลา


แหงนมองหลังคาวัีด


วัดสุทัศน์


เรียงแถว


แหงนมองท้องฟ้า(อีกครั้ง)


ธุจ้า


แสง(เกือบ)สุดท้าย


FIN.

photographer : Benjarat Choonuan (zideway)
Camera : Nikon D80 + Lens Kit 18-135mm
Location : Sao Ching Cha and Wat Sutat

MUST NOT TAKE IT OUT OF MY BLOG.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © wheniamflying aboveclouds.
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes