8.23.2011

Illustrated : 2pmalways's towel

I do some artworks for 2pmalways around 2 years ago. It's like my house on cyberspace :)
I'm not sure that our first official product is a towel or not ? anyway, It was so fun when I designed this thing. like you know, I like a minimalist so bad and love pastel style also, so I mix both two things together. (I just realize that a phone strap is the first product lol)

here it is :)




the first icon is Junsu : he's such a king of music keke,so I chose a pink note for him
the second icon is P'Khun : he's Thai, so his icon must be Thai flag.
the third icon is Taecyeon : HE IS OKCAT ! that's all
the forth icon is Woobaby : his face is like a little chick. dont you think so ? lol he's so cute like a yellow chick *lunla*
the fifth icon is Junho : he's freakin' crazy on watermelon. Whenever he come to Thailand, he always eat both ton of fresh watermelon and frozen watermelon juice. (including, other members) he like to say 'Ddang mo pun' everytime when Thais want him to speak Thai language. (maybe it's only one Thai word that he can remember lmao)
the sixth icon is Chansung : he's crazy on banana too much like everyone know, so no one's surprise, right ?



and one of our staffs will show you  how to use it



must not take it out of my blog w/o full credit !
design by zideway@ 2pmalways
official site : www.2pmalways.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © wheniamflying aboveclouds.
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes